Wednesday, March 01, 2006

let's party

Even though I'm still recovering from driving to and from Texas last week, and even though the kid's been down with a horrid stomach bug since Sunday, and even though I'm starting to wonder if my toe is broken after I stubbed it on the bathroom door, and even though...even though...it is a glorious first day of March here in Tennessee! Feels like spring. Smells like spring. GLORIOUS!!!

"Spring is nature's way of saying, 'Let's party!'" - Robin Williams

“Expect to have hope rekindled. Expect your prayers to be answered in wondrous ways. The dry seasons in life do not last. The spring rains will come again.” - Sarah Ban Breathnach

"All through the long winter, I dream of my garden. On the first day of spring, I dig my fingers deep into the soft earth. I can feel its energy, and my spirits soar." - Helen Hayes

2 Comments:

Blogger Little Light said...

I love the feelings and the smells of spring. Still waiting though.

4:12 PM  
Blogger christine pinson said...

I like this one by Margaret Atwood..."In the spring, at the end of the day, you should smell like dirt."

Aint that the truth! It is so much fun to be able to get outside...although I must say I am a little envious because of course, true to form, down here in Texas we have skipped straight to summer! It was 90 DEGREES today! you got out just in time!

4:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home