Monday, February 06, 2006

4 fun

Snagged this from Deana's blog...

Four jobs I have had:
1. graphic designer for a record label
2. copy editor for college newspaper
3. kindergarten tutor
4. assistant to a youth minister

Four movies I could watch over and over:
1. The Wizard of Oz
2. Babe
3. Some Like It Hot
4. It's A Wonderful Life

Four books I could read over and over:
1. All seven of the Chronicles of Narnia (Lewis)
2. Everybody's Normal Till You Get to Know Them (Ortberg)
3. Simplify Your Life (St. James)
4. Does Ecclesiastes count?

Four places I have lived:
1. Shreveport, LA
2. Nashville, TN
3. Abilene, TX
4. Austin, TX

Four TV shows I love to watch:
1. 24
2. The Office
3. The Amazing Race
4. Everybody Loves Raymond reruns

Four places I have been on vacation:
1. New York, NY
2. Asheville, NC
3. Seattle, WA
4. San Diego, CA

Four websites I visit regularly:
1. The Rowan Report :)
2. www.allrecipes.com
3. any of the blogs listed to the right
4. www.cnn.com

Four of my favorite foods:
1. mom's roast & potatoes
2. GOOD Mexican food (not like the stuff we have here in Nashville)
3. veggie sandwiches
4. cherry pie

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. with Brandon
2. someplace warmer...like a Florida beach
3. someplace wamer...like a Texas plain
4. someplace warmer...like a California coastline

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somewhere warmer?
High today in Nashville: 47
High today in Chicogo: 34

Me too.

6:29 AM  
Blogger christine pinson said...

i'll trade with you for awhile...we got cheated out of winter completely down here in Texas! my husband doesn't seem to understand why i don't appreciate this...but i love some cold weather...it has been nice to go to the park in january...but still, i'll trade you a little of my someplace warmer for a place like nashville that has seasons...and trees with leaves that change colors...and rain, oh how we need rain!

3:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home