Tuesday, March 01, 2005

on that note

Well, I was planning on blogging about something deeply profound this morning but Little Light (click on her blog: Laments of the Unfinished) buttered me up, so I'm going to post a blog about music.

WHAT IS THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MUSIC FILES IN YOUR COMPUTER?
1155 songs

THE CD YOU LAST BOUGHT?
I can't remember the last time I bought a CD. iTunes has put an end to all that!

WHAT'S THE LAST SONG YOU LISTENED TO BEFORE READING THIS MESSAGE?
He's Watching Over You by Michelle Tumes (really needed to hear it this morning)

WRITE DOWN FIVE SONGS YOU OFTEN LISTEN TO OR THAT MEAN A LOT TO YOU.
Do I have to limit it to five??? I love music. So hard to narrow it down. Two songs I find very moving and inspirational:
Every Season - Nicole Nordeman
Jehovah - Amy Grant
Three songs I listen to a lot these days 'cause...well...I just like 'em:
Sleeps with Butterflies - Tori Amos
Let Go - Frou Frou
Wise Up - Aimee Mann

WHO ARE YOU GOING TO PASS THIS STICK TO (3 PERSONS) AND WHY?
J-Wild - he's already on the music-blogging-kick
Kate - she leaves lots of good comments on my blog
A blogger I don't know - just because

1 Comments:

Blogger J-Wild said...

I am working on my big iTunes post but my answers are as follows:

Total Music Files: 1,916

Last CD Purchased: U2, How to Dismantle an Atomic Bomb!

Last Song Listend To: Maybe Tomorrow by the Stereophonics

Five Most Played: This is according to my iTunes play count.
"Down to The River To Pray" by Alison Krauss
"Politik" by Coldplay
"Bad" by U2
"Before the Throne of God Above" by The Zoe Group
"MLK & Where the Streets Have No Name" by U2

Five Most Meaning:"Baby Mine" by Alison Krauss
"Streets Have No Name" by U2
"Bad" by U2
"Get Back Temptation" by Ollabelle
"He Is" by Kendell and Vivi Massey

10:07 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home