Thursday, March 09, 2006

A shout-out...

...to my friends and family who sent me birthday wishes. Some folks are just flat-out skilled at remembering and honoring birthdays. (Wish I could say the same for myself!) In a time where busyness permeates our society to a nauseating level, the fact that people would take time to send a birthday greeting means the world to me. To Brandon, Rowan, Mom & Dad, Mayito, Kristen, Darren & Julia (that was a brilliant rendition of "Happy Bday" on the answering machine; y'all should audition for American Idol Duets), Jake, Mama Young, Aunt Jo, Ethan & Lisa J, Lisa W, Jodi, Paige, Shelly, and Alice...thank you, you special people!

4 Comments:

Blogger Malia said...

umm...happy belated birthday? you know, it would have helpful to know that it was your birthday in order to have sent birthday greetings your way!

glad it was good one :-)

7:33 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

sorry Malia...next time I'll be sure to announce it the day before... ;)

8:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

So how young are you anyways? A happy belated birthday too. Keep on rockin in the free world!

7:19 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Happy Birthday! (belated, I guess) Hope it was a good one.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home