Saturday, October 22, 2005

back from our texas trek

We've been on vacation for two weeks visiting friends and family in Texas, hence my sabbatical from blogging. I thought about sharing this fact before we left, but decided it was a little too risky...those of you who know where we live might've tried to break in and steal our stuff. ;) I'll be back to blogging in the next few days. Missed you, bloggin' buddies!

P. S. Baby Ira is home with his family. Praise the Lord!!! We've been praying for the little guy since before his birth. To hear that he's home just makes my day. Go to Joe's blog at Brooklyn & Beyond to read about Ira.

2 Comments:

Blogger jettybetty said...

I've missed you!
Looking forward to hearing your Texas tales!
Isn't that the best news about baby Ira?

6:53 PM  
Blogger Chel said...

Welcome back!
We've been praying for Ira and are delighted that he's home. The photo of his big sister holding him brings tears to my eyes. We've got a similar picture of our son holding his sister the day we brought her home from the NICU.

9:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home