Monday, April 11, 2005

when i find a good thing, i just gotta share

Good Thing #1: www.allrecipes.com
I think the "secret ingredient" to this website's success is the ratings/reviews given by other people. Check out the website, and read the reviews on a recipe you'd like to try. So helpful! You might even throw away all your old-school cookbooks.

Good Thing #2: Mix & Match swimwear at www.landsend.com
NEAT!!! You can pick your top and your bottom seperately. Choose your color, style, pattern and size. So cool.

1 Comments:

Blogger MDM said...

I like your "good things" too! I have been getting all of my recipes from "allrecipes" lately. Love the reviews. My mom just told me of the Land's end bathing suit site the other day!! Have fun navigating and keep sharing.

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home