Tuesday, February 01, 2005

this blogging thing is addicting

Okay seriously. This blogging thing can get a little out of hand. It's a great opportunity for me to practice self-control. (Shopping at Target is another one of those opportunities...but we won't go there right now!) It goes a little somethin' like this. I click on one of the blogs that I like to read daily...then I click on one of that person's links to THEIR favorite blog...or I click on someone who's left a comment...and I go to a new blog and the cycle starts all over again. It's crazy. CRAZY!!! Kind of like surfin' the 'net. I could spend hours going from one site to the next, one blog to the next. Oh man. Gotta draw the line somewhere...

3 Comments:

Blogger CL said...

Jana, Isn't it ironic, that this is how I found your blog? It's a vicious and never ending cycle, well I guess it isn't vicious per se, but you get my point. God bless!

10:48 AM  
Blogger Jenni said...

Amen! If I could turn off blogger, I'd get a lot more done at work!!! But I love it too much!!!

10:59 AM  
Blogger kenny said...

But Jana, you're stopping the cycle here by not listing your favorite links. What about the rest of us who want to read your blog and then hop over to one of your favorite blogs. We can't. You've left us hopelessy stranded on your blog. Oh well, guess I'll start reading your archives...

11:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home