Wednesday, July 27, 2005

just for fun (thanks JettyBetty!)

What I was doing 10 years ago:
participating in a spiritual internship in inner-city St. Louis

What I was doing 5 years ago:
starting a job at a small publishing company in TX in an effort to support my grad-student-husband

What I was doing 1 year ago:
feeling like doo-doo thanks to postpartum depression

Yesterday:
celebrating the birthday of someone I love

5 snacks I enjoy:
crackers/cheese, Bluebell ice cream, pastries, cookies, fruit

5 things I would do if I suddenly had $100 million:
go into shock, hire a lawyer, give $90 million away, build our “dream home”, buy a summer home in the northeastern US

5 places I would like to run away to:
Texas, Italy, the northeastern US, the Pacific Coast, someplace cooler

5 bad habits I have:
(my husband kindly helped me with some of these…) playing with my ears, sighing really big sighs, keeping piles of junk around that I’m always planning on organizing, asking people if they’ve washed their hands, checking my email way too often

5 things I like doing:
creative-like things (scrapbooking, making cards, beading necklaces), taking photographs, hanging with people I love, writing, watching movies

5 TV shows I like:
Oprah, Lost, Amazing Race, Everybody Loves Raymond, 24

5 things I hate doing:
messing up, shopping, the annual ob/gyn visit, cleaning the bathroom, making superficial small talk

5 biggest joys of the moment:
my husband, my kiddo, my life group, my New Living Translation Bible, that fall is only about a month away!

3 Comments:

Blogger Chel said...

Beading is my favorite creative hobby!
Michele

1:09 PM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

I didn't think of them, but I think I want to make my list the same as yours for 5 things I hate doing--those are GOOD!

I love learning new things about people! What did you do for the publishing company?? I am so glad that depression is now bye-bye.

JB

10:50 PM  
Blogger Malia said...

10 years ago today I was getting married!

5 years ago I had a newborn and was severely sleep deprived.

1 year ago I was still slightly sick with morning sickness even though I was well into my second trimester!

Today I am celebrating 10 years of wedded bliss with the most awesome man in the world. I'm excited yet also sad about my daughter starting Kindergarten next month and I'm laughing constantly at the baby's new antics.

Thanks for this really neat post Jana, I think I may steal it and put in on mine soon. You know, with my answers and all :-)

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home