Tuesday, May 17, 2005

tidbits

tidbit 1 - My guy and I watched the series finale of "Everybody Loves Raymond" last night. Love that show. Great actors. I think we've laughed out loud at every episode.

tidbit 2 - We had a celebrity sighting in our neighborhood yesterday when we were out strolling Rowan. Walking up to an intersection, Brandon pointed at a Honda CRV and said "Hey, there's my mom!" Ha ha. You're so funny, Brandon. Especially since your mom lives in TEXAS. But then we noticed that the person in the passenger seat was none other than Dolly Parton. Yes, it's true. We saw the wig and the megawatt smile. (But not the boobs.) I like Dolly. She's very forthcoming about all the work she's had done to look so great, and she's alway so smiley.

tidbit 3 - My lady-writer-friends: Please visit www.marlaswoffer.com and contribute something to her "C. S. Lewis-wannabe-writing-contest". See the blog titled "Calling All Intellectuelles".

1 Comments:

Blogger kenny said...

Wow, I have a Honda CRV... we travel in the same style as Dolly... Well Gosh Darn!

5:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home