Tuesday, April 04, 2006

pie & pillows

At the end of this day, I will have eaten half of a blueberry pie. Half.

Rowan just did the most sweet thing. He, Brandon and I were playing on our bed. Brandon and Rowan both had pillows in front of them and started pounding away together, beating their feathery drums. Then Rowan stopped, grabbed another pillow, swung it in my direction, and said "Mama". He wanted me to play along with them! It was the sweetest moment of my day.

Besides finishing that blueberry pie.

4 Comments:

Blogger mdlg said...

Blueberries are the healthiest food on the planet...eat away. I miss y'all.

12:01 AM  
Blogger Chel said...

Those moments when we all pile onto our bed - for whatever reason - are always some of the most precious to me. All of my people all clustered up together... Yum.

8:54 AM  
Blogger Tony Arnold said...

I truly believe that children are one of the tangible aspects of our living God.

Tony

9:37 AM  
Blogger Malia said...

I love "bed" time. It's so comfy and sweet and soft!

Mmmm...pie...

9:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home