Saturday, November 19, 2005

if you love chocolate...

...you HAVE to try Starbucks' Chantico Drinking Chocolate. Tried it for the first time today. Like a melted chocolate bar in a cup. Or a really thick, rich cup of cocoa. So good I almost screamed. It was THAT good. Be sure you're in the mood for chocolate when you buy one!

What am I thankful for this year? Besides my husband (have I mentioned how awesome he is?), my son, my parents, my relatives-by-blood, my relatives-in-Christ, my bed, the opportunity to live in America, the turning of leaves in autumn, making new friends via blogging ;) , music (specifically iTunes!), the fact that Ira Hays is now home with his family, and a man named Jesus? What else am I thankful for this year? Joy in my role as a mother. Thank you Lord for JOY and for pulling me out of the funk. THANK YOU LORD!!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Little Light said...

Glad you're feeling better and out of the funk. Doesn't it feel like you've been cleansed?

7:05 PM  
Blogger Malia said...

I had the Chantico for the first time last night and I echo your sentiments about it! I don't think I'll ever be able to drink "regular" hot chocolate again :-)

9:57 AM  
Blogger Tony Arnold said...

I have joked that the Chantico is female cocaine.

It is better than roses...better than dinner...

Husbands: When your wife's mood is not to good and you don't know why or what you may have done, don't try to think. Don't try to figure it out. Just give her a big hug, tell her you love her, and give her a Chantico!

And before I get slammed with posts from women--this is just a joke folks. Lighten up!

Tony

10:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you Lord for pulling Jana out of the funk!

9:45 PM  
Blogger christine pinson said...

thank you for introducing me to this wonderful little thing called drinking chocolate...they hide it down there at the bottom of the menu, and all this time I never even knew it existed!

I am thankful for your joy in motherhood also...though I have never met you, I related to many of the stories you have told about "the funk", and I share your joy as the Lord has also delivered me and given me a new joy in raising my little man...thank you for being so candid and open...and, of course....for the Chantico!

1:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home