Wednesday, June 01, 2005

tidbits

tidbit 1 - I love my pediatrician. And his nurses. I just talked to one of the nurses, and she was so reassuring I almost jumped with joy. It's weird the things you get excited about when you have a baby.

tidbit 2 - A dear, sweet friend called me this morning. We hadn't spoken in two years! Two years is too long. It was so great to hear her voice. Thank you Lord for my dear, sweet friend.

tidbit 3 - Rowan took his first step unassisted last Friday! Woo-hoo! Go lil' Ro!

tidbit 4 - A Texas landmark, the Oasis in Austin, burned down this morning!!! I can't believe it. I almost cried when I heard the news. If you've been to the multi-level restaurant on Lake Travis, you know how awesome it is. The owner is planning to rebuild, but it'll never be the same. I saw video of the property going up in flames this morn. So sad.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home