Friday, December 02, 2005

tea time

Anybody out there ever had a swig of Sweet Leaf Tea? It's the best bottled tea I've ever had. My bro and sis-in-law gave us some for Christmas last year. The Mint & Honey Green Tea is DELISH...and healthy, to boot! Sweet Leaf recently revamped their website and made it easier to find where their products are sold. And if there's not a store in your area, you can order online. If you're a tea fan, try it out.

In case you haven't heard by now, tea is not only a tasty treat, but it's a real good thing for your body. Just google "tea antioxidants health" and see what pops up. We could all use a little more tea flowing through our innards.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jana said...

You have to admit...it's an interesting word. Much more interesting than "body" or even "veins". Glad you can appreciate my mixin' up the vocab.

5:08 PM  
Blogger Chel said...

I love black tea (a chai latte is my fave), but I just can't quite get the taste of the green tea to work for me. I hope the black tea's got some health benefits, too!

2:32 PM  
Blogger Jana said...

Black tea has health goodies, too, Chel!

3:17 PM  
Blogger jettybetty said...

I better check this stuff out next time I am at Sam's--I know my innards could probably use it. I drink too much of that nasty coffee stuff.

10:56 PM  
Blogger Chel said...

I don't like coffee, so the recent popularity of tea has been a big bonus for me. And I'm glad to hear the black tea has good stuff going for it, too!

On the less healthy side of life, though, we had a peppermint hot chocolate at the Starbucks over the weekend & it was so yummy!

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home